My goal is to capture some of the awe that nature shows us all. I paint intuitively and enjoy exploring the power of color. My paintings are not intended to be direct representations of the natural world, yet I feel nature has a strong influence on my work.
I believe in the healing power of art. Given the chance, art has the power to hold our attention tightly, bringing forth a peaceful sense of wonder that can be used as a coping mechanism for health issues. Creating and appreciating art can be a profound experience. Standing in front of a painting I admire, the rest of the world seemingly disappears. Hopefully my work will do the same for others.
– Aurora Art Walk – Participant – 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 – Aurora, NE
– Red Path Gallery, Seward, NE, January and February 2017
– Reclamation Art Gallery – Member – June 2015 to June 2016 – Hastings, NE
– Pop-up Art Show – Participant – December 2015 – Minden, NE
– Small Business Saturday Art Show – November 2014 – Aurora, NE